Fees 2018 - 2019
(HST not included)
* Term 1 : September 10th - December 15th
* Term 2 : January 5th - March 30th
* Term 3 : April 1st - June 21st
|Price per Term||1x week||2x week|
|Primary 1 Ballet & Tap||$ 195 (1h)||N/A|
|Primary 1 & 2||$ 189 (45 min)||N/A|
|Ballet 1||$ 240 (1h)|
|Ballet 2 & 3||$ 240 (1h)||$ 370 (2h)|
|Ballet 4||$ 420 (2h15)|
|Ballet 5||$ 445 (2h30)|
|Intermediate Ballet & Pointe||$ 495 (2h45)|
|Discovery Repertoire||$ 185|
|Adult Beginner Ballet||$ 210 (1h)||$ 340 (2h)|
|Silver Swans (55+)||$ 150 (10 classes of 1h))|
|Parent & Tot||$ 130 (10 classes of 45 min))|
All competitive students with Wonderland Dance receive a 10% discount. Boys get a 20% discount. Sibling 10% discount on second registration, 15% third registration.
Make up classes are offered when possible but there is no discount offered for missed classes due to holidays or absences.
Please note :
In order to take RAD examinations, 2 classes/week are necessary to adequately prepare students who wish to take part in RAD examinations.
- One Time Registration Fee: $ 25.00 per student
- Uniforms (Click for more details)
- June Recital Show Costume: $ 85.00 to $ 100.00 per costume (estimate)
- RAD Examination fees (if applicable) will be discussed with each family whose child is willing and eligible to undergo an RAD examination.