Fees 2020 - 2021
RAD Graded- Vocational
(HST NOT INCLUDED)
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OUR PRICES REFLECT THE EXTRA COST INVOLVED WITH THE MANDATORY COVID 19 CLEANING PROCEDURES AFTER EACH CLASSES (STAFF TIME / PRODUCTS) AS WELL AS REDUCED CLASS SIZES.
* Term 1 : September 12th - December 12th Studio Closures :Thanksgiving Long weekend, Winter Break (Dec 13- Jan 3)
* Term 2 : January 4th - March 31th Family Long weekend, March break ( March 13-19)
* Term 3 : April 1st - June 20st Easter & Victoria Long weekend
|PRICE PER TERM||1x week||2x week|
|Primary 1 Ballet & Tap||$ 195||N/A|
|Primary 1 & 2||$ 195||N/A|
|Ballet 1||$ 260||N/A|
|Ballet 2 & 3||$ 260||$ 390 (2h)|
|Ballet 4||$ 390 (2h)|
|Ballet 5||$ 390 (2h)|
|Intermediate Found Ballet & Pointe||$ 485 (2h45)|
|Advanced Found Ballet & Pointe||$ 655 (3h30)|
|Adult Beginner Ballet||$ 220 (1h)|
|Silver Swans (55+) -10 classes||$ 160 (1h)|
All competitive students with Wonderland Dance receive a 10% discount. Boys get a 20% discount. Sibling 10% discount on second registration, 15% third registration.
Make up classes are offered when possible but there is no discount offered for missed classes due to personal holidays or absences.
Please note :
In order to take RAD examinations, 2 classes/week are necessary to adequately prepare students who wish to take part in RAD examinations.
- One Time Registration Fee: $ 25.00 per student
- Uniforms (Click for more details)
- June Recital Show Costume: $ 85.00 to $ 100.00 per costume (estimate)
- RAD Examination fees (if applicable) will be discussed with each family whose child is willing and eligible to undergo an RAD examination.